Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Even though it is empty, brother loves to imitate sisti and is quite happy just chewing on it.... we are exited about the CA visit to start the new year - pack along 4 Boise's on the way, will you? Would be fun... Sisti had a Dr's visit yesterday, all went well, except we are not sure about her hearing - whether she had problems because of noise next door, language or being shy. In any case, afterwards she just mentioned that Gramie would have never heard that either! Little ears... Momies first day back at work today - went well, except being tired after waking 5 times between midnight and 6 AM for little stinker ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger SoozeSchmooze said...

Wow...You guys are coming to California?? that is so exciting..
probably mostly Lake County...never enough time to go all the places you would love to go I am sure...but I would sure love to see you all!! Your family has really grown since I have seen you both...I am always at Mountain Ranch I ...and if you guys are here I hear that you are at II so I always miss out...my bad I guess...anyway...hope you have a fabulous time...and know that there are many of us in chico that would love to see you.. ;) not just me...hee hee...

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home